The 3rd generation Nest Learning Thermostat was released in October 2015. This smart thermostat learns the heating pattern of your home and eventually adjusts to your schedule within a few days. It quickly programs itself to follow your daily routine and is compatible with other Nest products.
The Nest Thermostat comes fully equipped with a bigger display, new features and allows you to see useful information including the current temperature, time, and weather. Below are some of its incredible features.
- The new thermostat has a 40 percent bigger screen. Furthermore, it has smaller pixels that make the display sharper, clearer, and sleek.
- The thermostat’s sensor window is smaller, thus, taking up less display space.
- Nest has added seven temperature sensors bringing the total number to ten for increased accuracy.
- The Nest thermostat is thinner than the previous versions resulting in a sleek display profile.
- The new thermostat boasts of Farsight allows the thermostat to light up whenever it senses your presence. It allows you to see information displayed from across the room. What’s more, you can choose what information is displayed on the screen.
Benefits of the New Nest Learning Thermostat
- Security Settings
For data security and protection of your privacy, the 3rd generation Nest Learning Thermostat is equipped with Secure Boot technology. This technology blocks malicious and incompatible software from gaining access to the thermostat’s system.
- Nest Learning Thermostat Adjusts to Your Schedule
The 3rd generation thermostat from Nest quickly and automatically adapts to your life as well as the season’s changes. You only need to use it for one week before it programs itself to your daily routine.
- Easy Installation
The installation of the latest Nest Learning Thermostat requires just thirty minutes before it starts operating. You just need to pop off the old thermostat and install the new and improved one.
- Phone Access
You can access your thermostat direct from your phone when you are not at home. Thus, if you have a sudden change in schedule, you can adjust the thermostat using your phone. Furthermore, the thermostat uses sensors to check your phone’s location.
The Nest learning thermostat is designed to help you save energy and reduce your utility bills. It shows the history of your energy usage and sets itself to eco temperature mode when you are away.
The latest version of Nest Learning Thermostat is a convenient smart heating controller that automatically adjusts to your schedule making it easy and practical to use. It also allows remote access by phone, is eco-friendly, and saves energy.